Monday, November 3, 2008

SOCKS!


Okay, seriously--am I the only one with a sock problem? It's my worst thing ever. Every time I do laundry, I have to add more socks to my stash of lonely socks with no mate. Where do they go?! I always think that they will show up in the next days' laundry, but instead the pile grows. . . If anyone has any secret knowledge or tricks that I am unaware of, please do share. . . Now that I vented I will finish my laundry.

5 comments:

Matt Howard said...

If you ever figure out this mystery, let me know. That's always been something that drives me nuts. Where do those socks go to?!? ~Candie

Melissa Voss said...

You can get a laundry bag for your socks and it should help. That's what I do for Braden's socks because they are so little that they really do get eaten. Maybe yours are too.

Claire Roach said...

I just learned that socks can get sucked down some tube in the dryer-who knew!? I like the sock laundry bag idea...

Heather said...

i hear ya - i have a bin of missing socks. someday i need to see if the kids can match them all.

Us! said...

So funny i should read this today. i just finished folding and was left with a pile, meaning at least 7!!!! seriously!! That is ridiculous!!! mismatched socks. I have a dish pan in the top of the closet that i put them in. and every once in a while i get it down and find some matches. Some of them are socks I am Just Hoping to find the match to b/c they are so cute or whatever (4 girls plus me...lots of cute socks!) but i know most of them are just sitting there waiting for the moment when i am in one of my get rid of it moods. And, i am stealing your Grateful Alphabet idea from you. =0) I will be WAY behind, but still, better late than never!
Miss you!