The Great OUTDOORS

Up in the Tetons

The beach here at Tyndall

Waterton National Park


I am so grateful for the world we live in and amazed by the beauty all around us that comes in so many forms. The mountains are my favorite, but I am stretching my letter "0" to include mountain, lakes, rivers, valley, streams, ocean and beaches, island, sunsets, trees, and everything beautiful in the world. All of these thing help us to feel the spirit and help us to know God loves us and has given us everything and is there to guide and direct us. Oh, I wonder if it is cheating to add dolphins in here, since I am long past the letter "D". . .

I also love to watch the
Olympics. People who have learned to do amazing things. It is full of inspiring stories of people who have overcome obstacles and are great examples of hard work and discipline. There is such a good feeling that comes as the world seems to put aside it's differences and come together for a couple of weeks. I feel uplifted and energized by it. And it's just a lot of really cool things to watch. I love the gymnastics, and figure skating the most, but I really like to watch most of the events.
1 comment:
i can't believe you're still blogging away, even though you're in the middle of a move. amazing. i love reading though!
Post a Comment