Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gratitude Month--T

(isn't he handsome?)

Travis
I will just tell a little about my favorite person, without getting too personal, somehow. I am truly the luckiest person in the world to be married to Travis. He is so perfect for me and he is a wonderful husband and father. He is talented, strong, smart, kind, fun, righteous, patient, disciplined--I could go on forever but I just don't have forever on here. He bring a calmness and peace into our home. He is so patient with me and good to me. He must think on a daily basis that he married a crazy lady--but he never even tells me that. Husbands have to put up with a lot, and there are times that he just can't comprehend what's going on in this head and heart of mine, so he just hugs me and does his best to make my life wonderful. And it is--I thank my Heavenly Father every day that I have Travis.

1 comment:

Marian said...

amen on being thankful for wonderful husbands. what would we do without them?