HeatWarm blankets when it's cold at night, long hot showers, sunshine on my face--I am almost always cold, and I love getting warm again!
Hair
I always wished for jet black hair--I've always thought it is so beautiful. But I have learned to accept and be grateful for my own hair. How awful would it be if I had no hair?! Scary. And, it keeps me warmer.
Hands! Hangers to hang clothes, the Help that always seems to come when I really need it.

2 comments:
Hi Angie!
I found your blog through DD's. What wonderful things you are writing! Hope all of you are doing well. We are in the midst of unpacking in our new home. Tell Travis hi for us!
Jodi
I really like your background on your blog - where did you get it, how do you put a nice background on, I've had the same white, boring background for a long time, maybe I should make mine look pretty.
Post a Comment