Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratitute Month--The Letter A



Airforce




--I am grateful for everyone who is serving our country in the military and fighting for the freedoms that we enjoy daily. I am grateful to have a husband who can take part in that service and that each day he can do something that he loves doing. And that by him doing what he loves, our family is secure and taken care of. There are hard things about being a military family, but those things are shared by many not in the military, too. And we feel it is a great blessing in our lives. More job security, huge health insurance benefits, getting to know more great people each place we go, seeing more of the world than we otherwise would, being moved by a moving company, commissary savings--the list goes on and on. Some of the best friends and examples to me, I would never have met if it weren't for the Airforce. We love it! (I have also been blessed for the past year to have a husband come home to us every night, so in the future maybe I can read back to this and remember my gratitude and love when that's not the case. . .)

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a neat idea....Your boys are getting so big, I loved their Halloween Costumes! Hope you guys are doing well.

Mindy, Tyler, and Kids said...

AMEN!!

Melissa Voss said...

Hey sis. you have been tagged. look on my blog and copy then fill in with your answers and post on your blog

Melissa said...

very cool idea. i'm going to try to catch up on your posts. i am a little sad to see an f22 and not an f15 in this post though. :)