Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude Month--I

Ice Cream
Yum--cool, refreshing, creamy, smooth, and I always try to tell people--healthy. Well, it IS better than some things! And I do try to buy the no sugar added. . . I really like vanilla to make strawberry milkshakes with, but it depend on my moods. I like many kinds.
So is this bad?
Internet--This also sounds a little worldly, but I have to admit I am a little dependant on, and even pretty grateful for-- the internet. This can be a bad thing, but I hope in my case it is not. It took about 3 weeks to get ours up and going here in Florida--making me oh so grateful when we finally had access here in our house. It's so wonderful for keeping in touch with friends and family and finding answers to questions that flood my mind every day. And the biggest thing here is how much easier it has made it to do long distance house hunting, whether you plan to rent or buy--there are so many ways to can do your homework right from your living room and get to know the area before you move there. It has given me a little more piece of mind than I would otherwise have had.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I completly agree with you about the internet...and even the ie cream....LOL

Claire Roach said...

2 of my addictions, as well. :) This gratitude month thing is neat!