
XOXOXOXOX
XOXOXOXO
First of all, I have nothing against video games or anyone who does have an XBOX, but I am still grateful that we do not have one, and that Travis isn't really interested in playing video games. I can't help it, I just love attention to much to share. . .
XOXOXOXO
First of all, I have nothing against video games or anyone who does have an XBOX, but I am still grateful that we do not have one, and that Travis isn't really interested in playing video games. I can't help it, I just love attention to much to share. . .Next- XOXOXOX--I am grateful for hugs and kisses. So grateful. I love cuddly kids (to an extent, I guess I can easily be smothered by them, though) and baby snuggles, and I need daily hugs and affection from Travis. It creates feelings of affection and happiness a sense of well-being that just don't come any other way. I love it and it makes me happy.

1 comment:
i'm with you on the xbox thing. so grateful my husband could care less! and so far, my kids don't know anything about it.... let's keep it that way...
Post a Comment