Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gratitude Month--V


Vegetables--and other healthy food. I am grateful for the people who have inspired and taught me to be more healthy (you should know who you are). And I am grateful that my kids usually love their vegetables. I feel gratitude every time I don't have to fight them. I am also grateful when I am eating well, and how good it makes me feel.





Vacuums--I love the looks of a newly vacuumed room! And ours gets very dirty very fast so it's even funner to vacuum and see the difference. I have to vacuum at least twice a day and don't know what I would do without a vacuum! I am also especially grateful for OUR vacuum--and excited for the day when we have it back. . . (maybe we already do by the time this is posting. . . )






Vans--I am grateful for our minivan. We bought it when I was 6 months pregnant with #3, and I'll never forget how great it felt to not have to bend clear down and buckle kids in. It's so nice to have the extra space, too.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

You vacuum twice a day????

Sarah said...

You are a clean machine! I only vacuum twice a week! I love your blog and gratitude month, and I love you Angela!