
Here are the stairs going to the second floor, which is 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

This kind of show how high the ceiling is in the living room. We had to go and borrow a huge ladder from our neighbor to replace a lightbulb before we had friends over for Noah's birthday.

Right as you walk in the front door, is this sitting room to your left. We are trying to find something to put in their. We would love to have a toy room or place for all of our office things, but not to be the first thing people see when they walk in. . .

This is supposed to be the formal dining room, it is to the right when you walk in the front door. For now it can be our Christmas tree room. . .
5 comments:
i love it! it looks so big and open! i can't wait to see it with everything in it. are the bedrooms good sizes? yeah for new houses!
What a cute house! I love the formal sitting room - you know that's where you put the piano. :=) Since we are trying to sell and find a new house, we want a formal sitting room to put our piano, so I'm a little jealous. Some houses around here don't have formal sitting rooms and nice sized family rooms on the main floor. Plus I love the stair case and the vaulted ceilings, that room will get tons of light. Good luck getting unpacked!
What a cute house! I love the formal sitting room - you know that's where you put the piano. :=) Since we are trying to sell and find a new house, we want a formal sitting room to put our piano, so I'm a little jealous. Some houses around here don't have formal sitting rooms and nice sized family rooms on the main floor. Plus I love the stair case and the vaulted ceilings, that room will get tons of light. Good luck getting unpacked!
It looks so nice. I bet you are so excited to be living in an actual house. I'm happy for you guys. I kinda miss ya though. We love you guys.
The kids are looking at your blog updates with me and John said, "Where's the picture of the bathroom? Are they going to put a picture of the bathroom?" So that's a request from a 3 year old. Cute kid. But in the meantime..Cool House.
Post a Comment