Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged?

I'm not so sure about this being tagged thing. . . but since it was Melissa I can't just ignore it. It may take me a few days of working on. . .

I am: a Mom, a wife, a nurse, a cook, a housekeeper, a chauffer, comforter, a discipliner, a student, a teacher, a friend, a wanna be better--and of course most importantly, a child of God. I need to remember that more.

I know: God loves each of us

I want: a food processor

I have: a fun family full of boys boys boys (+ 2 more boys)

I dislike: when my kids fight

I miss: my family and friends, and the mountains

I feel: inadequate sometimes.

I hear: Ammon and Kaden building forts with couch cushions, and Micah laughing at them

I smell: like I still need to shower today--Micah's throwing me off.

I crave: bad things sometimes. . . chocolate--I've never even liked chocolate! Blasted Halloween.

I cry: at very silly things. I wish I didn't.

I search: for the things I misplace. . . a few times a day I'm sure.

I wonder: where in the world we are going to be living 2 weeks from now.

I regret: being impatient with my children.

I love: being married and everything that comes with it.

I care: about all of you

I worry: about too way many things. I have been reading continuing educations credits for my nursing license and start to think me or my kids have all of the disorders I am reading about.

I remember: when Trav and I had our beginnings--how does time go by so quickly? There are so many things I hope I never forget.

I believe: in a loving Savior who died for me, and that he has given me what I need to return to Him.

I dance: at Walmart with Ammon when we walking my the CD that have a playlist.

I argue: with 3 year olds! It is pointless, don't try it yourself.

I write: more, now that I have a blog. I think it's good for me.

I win: when I arm wrestle or wrestle with Travis (right!)

I lose: keys, my phone, pens, lists, etc

I wish: Miss had her own home =)

I listen: to my ipod on the rare occasions I get to go running by myself at night

I can usually be found: at home

I am scared: of raising children in an increasing scary and wicked world. But "Be still, and know that I am God" (D&C 6:36) and "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear"(D&C 38:30 ) are forever comforting me.

I need: to do much better with "the little things" that are so important to our own happiness and progression.

I forget: too many things. I would really like a new and improved brain some day.

I am happy: when I am doing fun things with my family

I tag: Leah Jackson and Jessica Musil and Marian Stewart

8 comments:

Alison said...

What a fun tag. And I love your gratitude ABC list! I need to do that. I love clouds too, everyday when I look at them they make me happy. You are so cute Ang!

luvmy5boyscora said...

I love your ABC gratitude list/idea! How fun. I would love to try it, but don't know if I could keep it up. Maybe I will just have to keep checking yours out! Happy Holidays!

Marian said...

okay, that made me miss you way too much. i can't even think about it or i'm going to start crying. why oh why oh why can't we live by each other?

Marian said...

okay, that made me miss you way too much. i can't even think about it or i'm going to start crying. why oh why oh why can't we live by each other?

Marian said...

i don't know why that posted twice, and i don't know how to get rid of it. sorry!

Kim said...

Wow...how incredible you are! I love the Gratitude Month ABC thing. It is wonderful and making me truly realize all the little things I am thankful for. Thanks!

Melissa Voss said...

Thanks for doing the tag even though you're not so sure about it. And I must say sis, that you are so amazing and such a great example. I love the gratitude letters you are doing. I should do it to because I have so much to be grateful for. I love you.

Julianne said...

Hey Angela! Cute blog. It is amazing how many people you can find once you start blog hopping. How are you guys? I need your email. Would you email it to me? mackay2002@gmail.com