I don't know why I had a hard time thinking of something for this one. A sudden flood just came to me. I could say Water--whether to drink, to swim in, to clean things with, to shower in. It's awesome. Or the Weather--okay, I mean the four seasons. I love the variety and excitement with each new season.
Washing Machines--How lazy am I? I seriously do not know how in the world people kept their family's clothes clean in the days before Washers and Dryers were invented. I do laundry 3-4 times a week. It takes a good chunk of my time and I am not even doing it by hand! Can you imagine?
But my final answer is:
Weaknesses--Although I hope to overcome them someday, I am grateful for weaknesses. One of Noah's challenges in school is that he is used to already knowing how to do things. When he comes across something more challenging, or when he just makes a simple mistake and the teacher circles it, he flips out (I'm not sure how else to say it). As his teacher and I both try to explain to him that it's okay to make mistakes and it's even good, I have thought about myself and how our weaknesses can becomes our strengths when we deal with them in the right way. One of my favorite scriptures:
Ether 12:27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment