Friday, November 14, 2008
Goodbye TLF--Hello More TLF
This moment snuck up on me a bit, but it's here and we are off on our next adventure. Travis completely is last F22 Training flight yesterday, and today was a day of packing and gathering records and running lots of errands, and tomorrow we are off to Virginia. We are taking our time to get there, giving ourselves three days, and then we will just check out the temporary lodging there, since that's the fun thing to do--while we look for a great house to rent. Wish us luck and guidance from on high. . . Oh, yeah, so I guess that means who knows when we'll be back hooked up to the world again. At least it will seem like we are here, since I do have my gratitude entries set up to post every day. We are excited to finally get a routine and get where we are going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow..Virginia. What a fun new adventure...Good Luck!
ahhh!!! i can't believe you're leaving already. wow. good luck with everything. i'll be thinking and praying for you to have a safe trip, and to find a good house. love you!
Good luck with your move!!! I heard that you will be in Idaho in January!! I hope that I get a chance to see you!
Post a Comment