Yarn--I am not a naturally creative or crafty person. I have always spent more time on playing sports and being outside. Now I see the beautiful talents in people around me and sometimes wish I had developed those same talents. A few years ago, my friend Marian taught me how to crochet baby blankets ( yes, with yarn, now you see the connection). It is a good feeling to be able to create something fun and beautiful, no matter how simple. I should learn to do more things like that.
Yoga--Marian also introduce me to bikram's yoga about a year and a half ago, and I love it. I never would have guessed that I would like such things. I did it almost every night before Micah and while I was pregnant I did the pregnancy version. It helped me not get as much sciatic pain or back pain, and I am positive that my labor was much better because of it. I have been a slacker lately but I want to start doing it more regularly, because you feel great afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment