Saturday, November 29, 2008

New House!

We finally got our household goods and started moving in on Tuesday. We are not close to being done with the unpacking so that's what I should be doing, but I wanted to post a few pictures. These were all before we got our things, so I'll have to take more later. Here's the front of the house. . .
Back yard. . . right behind the fence is a really cool looking wooded area that Noah is so excited to go out and explore. There is a gate to make it more accessible.

Back yard and shed. . .

Huge living room with vaulted ceilings. . . I must have been ignoring Ammon who must have been asking for food and snacks as usual. . .

This is what you see of the kitchen and eat-in area as you are coming into the living room.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Its beautiful, especially that back yard. How big is it? From the pix I've seen of the Howard's house and the Snyder's house, it looks very similar. Must be the way Virginians build homes.

Anonymous said...

love that home!!!

Tara Timothy said...

Your house looks nice and spacious. A big change from what you've been living in, huh? I can't wait to see it for real in March.