Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

These pictures aren't showing in the order I intended! Oh well--here are the Passey boys after trick-or-treating. This is the first year in a long time that Trav hasn't had to fly late on Halloween and was able to help and go with us. Plus we had nothing we had to be to at a certain time, so it seemed nice and relaxed to me. We just took them down 2 streets on base and there were some really fun houses and there were officers roaming the streets making sure things were safe. After hearing a few stories, we have decided we'll always only let them trick or treat on base or just to people we know. . .
HI-My name is Ammon but you can call me Tiger. I have actually been a tiger for most of the past year, but this is the most I've actually looked like one. You can't see my tail here, but it's my mom's favorite part. Mom was silly this year and didn't think about Halloween when she packed for this 3 month move of ours, so she had to get more creative with costumes this year. I think it was good for her to figure out how to spend as little as possible and still make me cute.I am a ferocious bear. Mom let me decided between a bear and a cat and of course I chose a bear--because they are "meaner". I was just going to wear black sweats and a black shirt to be a bear, but Mom found this at the thrift store for 50 cents the day before. And last week we went to a friends birthday party and they had Mickey Mouse ears that were just what Mom needed to tweek into bear ears (My mom says thanks to Melissa!)

I was supposed to be a giant spider, but to tell the truth, the spider legs that Mom put on my black sweatshirt were a jumbled mess and I kept getting tangled in them. Don't tell my Mom, but it really didn't look like a spider at all. So Dad got an idea to use the spider lollipops that she made and I could be the web. Much better--Thanks Dad!



3 comments:

Marian said...

i love the creative costumes! they are cuter than most costumes you can find in the store! cute kids, too.

Chellayne said...

Way to get creative and use your noggin and resources

Tara Timothy said...

You have always been so creative at making things from what you have! Cute costumes. Love the spider web!