Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah

Noah's waffle breakfast


Okay, luckily Noah felt very privileged to have his birthday during the most chaotic week ever. We had our things delivered on Tuesday, his birthday was on Wednesday, Thanksgiving on Thursday. So on his birthday we were very much still in boxes, but had at least unpacked the kitchen and beds and had furniture to sit on. We tried to make it a fun birthday, and despite running out of ingredients with making the cake, and clogging the garbage disposal with carrot peels, and other fun things, it turned out to be a fun day for him. He had a half day of school, then we went to a squadron Thanksgiving dinner and had our picture taken in front of a raptor, and then Travis took Noah to a movie while we tried to finish the cake again, and then we had dinner and had our friends over for cake and ice cream. That was fun for everyone. I can't believe my Noah is SEVEN years old!

4 comments:

Marian said...

happy birthday, noah! ang, i can't believe you put together a whole party for him right after the move. what a good mom. love the cake!

Melissa Voss said...

I can't believe he is seven either. Happy late Birthday bud. Sorry I missed it. But we love you.

Chellayne said...

Cool Cake Angela..I am impressed! Your'e amazing

Melissa Voss said...

By the way, that is one awesome cake! You are so creative. I could never do that. love ya