Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gratitude Month--S

SISTERS!


Not only was I raised with 4 wonderful sisters, but I inherited another when Jeremy got married, and Trav's sister, Sheri, when I got married, plus 5 MORE sister-in-laws (Trav's brothers' wives). It's great. But in the interest of time, I want to talk about the original 4. And do that much more briefly than I would like to. Every one of us is so different. As we grew up we all had our own interests and personalities and that was so fun. I am so proud of each of my sisters and their talents and accomplishments. I love them each and learn from them. I have so many good memories about and with each of them, and we have so much fun when we get the chance to get together. My dream is to all someday live on the same street. Wouldn't that be awesome?. . . It may be when we are in our seventies or eighties, but that's okay.



3 comments:

mindy said...

Hey Ang, I just wanted to remind you that I love reading what you are grateful for!! I have loved gratitude month. It gives me something to look forward to everyday! You're awesome! Thanks for joining with me in this. I am grateful for you!! :)

Marian said...

you should start doing a sister's weekend. it's really the best thing ever!

Melissa Voss said...

I some how missed this one so, I just barely read it. That would be awesome if we all lived on the same street. Even in the same city/town would be awesome. Marian had a good idea and I think some day, when we'd all be able to afford it, we should do a sister's weekend or girl's weekend so mom could come to. That would be lots of fun.