Friday, November 14, 2008

Gratitude Month--K

My Kiddos

Noah is so smart. He is always trying to understand deep and complicated things that I never consider. He is always wanting to know more. He wants to do what is right. He feels thing so deeply, which can be a big challenge, but I hope this can make him into a very great and special young man some day. He is a great helper, especially with Micah. It's fun to see his eyes soften whenever he sees his baby brother, and he is so good at keeping him safe and entertaining him when I need him to. I am so grateful for Noah.

Kaden is sweet and innocent. Trav and I joke and say sometimes that he is more innocent than certain younger brothers, even (that doesn't mean Micah). He has the cutest dimple that goes along with his big shy smile. He tickles my back in the morning an brushes my hair at night, and when I pick him up from school he lights up when he sees me and runs as fast as he can to jump on me and hug me. That makes me feel good. I am sure grateful for Kaden.


Ammon is so funny. I like to stare at his face while he talks and tells us all of the serious things in his life. He makes me smile many times every day. His personality makes him fun for everyone and it's fun to watch him learn and grow. He has a super imagination and all kinds of funny little quirks that we enjoy. So despite the whining and tantrum throwing stage that he has embraced, lately, I am very glad we have Ammon as a bit of comic relief in this family.

Micah brings joy to everyone in this family. How special to have such a sweet innocent being to bless our lives. No one can get angry with him or be mean to him (yet). He is full of smiles and laughter. Kaden can't resist making lots of loud and repetitive noises when he sees Micah , and I am forced to be patient and let him, because he just loves his brother, and it helps me even more when Micah always smiles and laughs at the very noises that I want to stop. I am grateful for his happy disposition and big smile, and for his hair. I love bald babies, but it's been fun having one with hair this time around. He also crawls around the house making joyful noises whenever he sees something or someone exciting. It's the best sound ever.
I hope I can become a better and more patient Mom with these spirits that God has entrusted me with. What a huge blessing to be a parent.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like you guys have some awesome little boys!! They are adorable!

mindy said...

So fun!!!! I loooooove it!!! :)