Thursday, November 13, 2008
AAAH!
So Kaden just flushed a racquetball down the toilet. Should I be scared to use that toilet? Should I tell maintenance? Should I not be posting this on my blog? I would never have known except that Ammon witnessed it and was crying because I believe the ball was originally stolen from him. How ironic is it that tomorrow is the letter "K" and I am truly grateful for my Kids--but they sure stump me and test me daily. . . Anyway, I guess now I will take control of the situation. I didn't really think a racquetball would go down very well, but it seems to have. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ok, i've been trying not to read your blog till i catch up letter wise b/c i get a mental block when i see what your letter was! but i broke down today just so i could find out if you were on the move. AND i totally agree about the song. maybe if i had something specific that would remind me of the fact that He really is right there beside me even though i don't see Him.....wow. i am sure my tone with my kids would be different to say the least! thanks for the reminder.
LOL! thanks for the laugh! I would probably let maintenance know about the racquetball.... I sure wouldn't want to have to clean up a flooded bathroom. ha ha ha!
aaakk... yeah - probably not as squishy as other stuff that goes down. :) How would they even get it out though? Our blessings do try us sometimes - I agree.
my guess is that isn't the first thing like that to get flushed down that 50 year old toilet. call maintenence-we know too well about base housing and water....
Post a Comment