
Noah got his glasses just before Trav got home. He was so nervous and spent a few days just wishing out loud for a pill to take that would make his eyes see better, all the while voicing awe and wonder at all the needles he could see on the pine trees, etc. He got used to them pretty quickly, and I think he's very handsome.

All of the missing teeth in this household have been pulled by kids and Dad. You would think with a Nursing background, I could handle such a task, but it's really hard for me. But my day came THE DAY BEFORE Travis got home this time around. Kaden was miserable and couldn't eat things (and he loves his food), and it was bleeding, and I just buckled down and did it. I did it! So proud of myself, and he is no worse for the wear.

1-4pm church takes such a toll on this little guy. He just won't ever go down for a nap before church and then is so exhausted all the way through. He usually goes all Sunday without any nap at all, but this day he fell asleep in the car, and Trav took advantage of the chance to snuggle. I love moments like these, I don't know why, but I do.

My new haircut.
3 comments:
Tell Noah his glasses look great! He looks so much older too.
Holy Smokes! Noah sure has grown up! When did that happen! He looks great in his new glasses!!!! Kaden is a doll with all those missing teeth! LOL! We have church from 1-4pm too and it is such a pain! I think that hour should be reserved for singles ward ONLY! Anyway, love your updates! Looks like things are going well at the Passeys!
what a handsome kid you are, noah. and ang, and i love your new haircut. and you should wear that shirt every day - that color looks so good on you. good job pulling kaden's tooth - i don't know what i'll do when my kids need theirs pulled. yuck.
Post a Comment