Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Just because
Micah is suddenly noticing all of the sweet babies around us and is in love with them all. I think it the cutest thing in the world.
Here's Noah with his Egypt project that we ended up throwing together at the last minute. It was supposed to be Travis that helped him but we all forgot and he was out of town for a couple of days and suddenly we remembered it was due the next day! He got to stay up late that night and got 100%. Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i am so not looking forward to the days of school projects! i don't think i'm going to be very good at that at all. such a cute picture of micah!
Love the picture of Micah with the baby! It reminds me of Kaden...Remember how he would always tell me how much he loved my baby (Ian)...So cute!!! Perhaps Micah is telling you something...like maybe it's time for another brother or sister! LOL!!!!!! I'm just teasing you! I can't believe how much Micah looks like Ammon! Incredible!
Post a Comment