Noah who is so good at getting up in the morning and doing all of his chores without ever being asked. I LOVE getting up to an empty and clean dishwasher.
Ammon who, even though he throws big fits about his chores much of the time, loves to snuggle and give me hugs.
Kaden who is always drawing and creating wonderful things and giving them to me.
Micah who give me dozens of daily hugs, and is so innocent in his mischief, like when he closes my bedroom door so I won't see him eat the strawberries from the counter, or when his new word for today was "a mess". Who is such a people person and I love to watch him show off for people and jabber nonsense to them.
Travis--well, pretty much everything about him makes me smile....he is just wonderful.
We are hoping to run "The Wounded Warrior 10K" this coming Saturday. I guess that depends on Trav's ankle and my knee, and hoping that he won't have to go into work like they are saying he might....I want to see how much faster I can do it this time around, but I've been running kind of easy because my knee makes me nervous.

2 comments:
You're always so positive. I need to follow your example. Good luck running...do you know why your knee hurts? Have you tried a good knee brace?
such cute little people. miss you!
Post a Comment