Monday, April 12, 2010

The Noland Trail

So here I was thinking I have nothing to blog about or catch up on, and then I found fun pictures in my camera reminding me that we do actually do fun things some times...Last Friday Trav and I had a breakfast date and then went to check out the Noland Trail (which we should have done SO long ago!). We loved it so much that we took all the kids back there later. They had so much fun.
My boys...




Micah walked the whole way there (we only went about a mile before turning around) and a lot of the way back.











Noah really wanted me to take a picture of this hold in the tree that he was convinced is a raccoon home. He said to make sure to get a picture of the cup inside to prove it.

No comments: