Noah started piano lessons in the middle of September. We lucked out to happen upon a really great teacher who goes so well with his personality and he has been very excited. The Christmas season has helped a ton and he spends a lot of time playing. I LOVE hearing the piano being played in the background of my everyday doings. Anyway, this is one of his songs...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! That kid has some natural talent!
Way to go Noah!!! He is so good!
that piano looks like a great piano. I sold my piano (a non-digital) before we moved to florida and I would like to get another. Digital seems like a good way to go. Can he plug it in and practice with headphones? That would be good for us because our place is quite small.
You are such a great mom with birthday fun for your kids. You had lots of creative games for the kids - I think simple and low key is the best.
Post a Comment