Thursday, November 26, 2009
Gratitude
I keep thinking I should be listing all the things I am grateful for, but it's such an overwhelming task that I never start it. I feel so inadequate to express all the things that burst my heart with gratitude. So I am not going to try and write them all down. In fact I only have a couple of minute so I will pour out what I can in that time... I am so grateful for the tender mercies and blessing that the Lord bestows on me and my family every hour of every day. My beautiful family and each of their spirits and personalities. The best husband in the world, who I marvel over every day and many times wonder what I did to deserve him. I guess we don't deserve really any of the blessings that our Heavenly Father so lovingly gives us each day. I am grateful for Trav's job and that he provides so well for our needs, and brings many wonderful people and examples and experiences into our lives. And I am grateful for the daily heroes in my life that teach me and inspire me to be better and try harder. I am so grateful for my Savior. Grateful that He loves us and cares so much for each of us. I'm grateful for the spirit that He pours upon us daily to strengthen and guide us. And that is the shortest list ever, but it will have to do for now. I must tend to a sickly little boy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment