Monday, November 2, 2009

Tantrums

I am sure if I had an ear infection in both ears I would throw myself on the floor and cry and kick my feet several several times a day, too. That must be it, because my angel Micah would never do such a thing or suddenly turn into a big grouchy head just because, right?....He's approaching the stage where I am starting to tell myself more often "It's a good thing he's so darn cute!"....So for now I am trying to turn away and ignore him when he falls to the floor and trying to think if I have been spoiling him in some fashion that I need to mend now....it's possible--it gets a little harder not to spoil and baby your baby when you know he could be your last and you know how fast he's going to grow...

1 comment:

Heather said...

angela - this is just how i feel about max. it must be the age! I keep thinking I've spoiled him too - and try to ignore his tantrums. I keep trying to figure out what step in discipline is next for him. Time Out seems like it wouldn't work at his age, but maybe I ought to try it. Max did have an ear infection on Friday too and was acting so super cranky. Sigh... these toddlers! It is a good thing they are so cute and funny.