
We have been wanting to get a trampoline for a long time and meant to get one for this last Christmas. But we didn't for some reason. Anyway I finally gave up on the idea for awhile, and suddenly we are blessed by wonderful giving friends who are moving away and decided to give us their trampoline. I am so excited (and the kids are a little, too). Now I just have to establish some strict rules, and start off strong with those rules. Four boys and a trampoline could be a recipe for disaster. But what a great way to burn energy!
5 comments:
how nice! my kids love to jump on the neighbors tramp. they never really jumped on one before now. yah - 4 boys on a tramp could be pretty wild. good luck with the rules. burning energy is a totally great thing with boys. wow - my kids have been cooped up with rainy weather and are bouncing off the walls.
Awesome! I loved mine as a kid, but now, as a parent have worries I ddn't think about then. My kids have been nervous on one until recently on the Zaugg's they've been having a blast. Our thoughts have turned to maybe getting one at some point too.
Congratulations and have fun!
John's comment.
I said the Pasey kids got a trampoline.
WOW!!! was his response. too cute from an almost 4 yr old.
How fun! I always loved trampolines! Maybe you should get one of those nets that goes around though because like you said...4 boys and a teampoline could be a recipe for a BIG disaster. I remember how much you loved them too though. And they are great for exercise. How fun!!!
Oh my. Don't tell my kiddos. It's bad enough how much they bug me to go to your house...it'll be 10 times worse now! :o)
Post a Comment