On a happy note we all went to church today, because it had been a good 36 hours since any active sickness. In sacrament meeting Noah wrote a couple of notes to me. He's becoming a regular poet I would say. On Thursday night, Nikki and I watched a movie while she dyed my hair. Anyone who hadn't seen me for awhile would say it no different because it's the way it used to be, but it's been getting so dark and dirty looking. Anyway, it's my first true hair dying experience, and my kids didn't notice until yesterday as they were brushing my hair....Kaden suddenly said "Hey we are brushing it so much it's getting lighter!" And Noah "Yeah, your right, kind of more golden, let's check underneath, yep it's getting lighter" Anyway, that explains part of his note...
Isn't that funny? I thought so, anyway.I also got called into the Primary Presidency today. I don't really know anything about the primary and feel pretty inadequate to be as much help as I want to be, especially with crazy psycho Micah boy in tow. I know I will learn so much and be a better person and mom for it and I am excited, but as I sat in there today and hardly even knew any of the kids names, and looked through the binder, I realized there will have to be a huge baptism by fire learning curve.

4 comments:
I'm sure you will do great in primary! And now that everyone is healthy, things can only go up, right? Having sick kids is a true patience tester for me.
oh angela...how i miss you! funny how you don't really think about how great your neighbors are while you have them, it's only after they are gone that you begin to realize what all you were taking for granted! I hope the rest of the time with travis gone is much less eventful than the lovely stomach bug share fest that you just had. ugh.
so sad about the barfing!!! I hope you all are healthy all summer. Good luck with primary. i bet people will be willing to help out with Micah. max is a total wacko monkey that we don't know what to do with at church. You'll do great! The Lord strengthens those whom He calls (I think - especially mothers!).
Your kids say the best things!
Post a Comment