Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Girl? Here?

As my friend dropped off her kids here yesterday and started telling me things I need to know. Then she pulled out all the hair stuff. I hadn't thought about doing someone's hair. Our boys have short enough of hair that I don't even comb it! Very bad habit. So Ava and I are going to have a blast. I told her about when I would braid letters into my sisters' hair and their friends, so she wanted an "A" but I talked her into a "P" instead.




4 comments:

Marian said...

so cute! i'm no good at doing hair, which is why elsa's hair is short. maybe i'm the one who should have had all boys?

Heather said...

You have always been so awesome at braiding. I unfortunately always had the braided hair and didn't know how to do it well. Next time I see you, you can show me the tricks! :)

THE JACKSONS said...

You need a girl! You do such beautiful work! Maybe the next one will be a girl huh?

Melissa Voss said...

Remember when you put the letters of mine and all my friends first initials in our hair!?! It was so awesome! You were always really good at doing my hair.