Thursday, April 30, 2009

So excited

I have just discovered that I like Craigs list. I had
no idea what it really was before we got here to
Virginia, but now we have found a futon and this
lovely piano. We have wanted a piano for forever
and started looking a couple of years ago. I hope that we don't get burned because it's not a main brand, and was much less expensive than it seemed it should be--but so far we are LOVING it. It's so nice to hear music from a piano as background noise, even if it's little hands that don't know how to play, but especially when Travis sits down to play. And it's digital, which we decided is good when you have to move often, and very nice that you can turn the volume up and down or have headphones if we need to. Now I just need to learn to play all over again
and get Noah taking some lessons.
He's very excited about it, so I'd
better do it while the excitement is still there...

And now we can suddenly really move into "the piano room". We have been here for 5 months and have 2 rooms that aren't set up at all! Pathetic. We just haven't known quite what to do with them and knew we wanted a piano to eventually to go in one. So much fun!











2 comments:

Heather said...

oh man - how cool. We thought about getting a digital piano in florida since we heard they move easier especially when you change humidity. Enjoy it!!

Marian said...

oh, ang! i am so so happy for you that you have a piano (and a tiny bit jealous, but i'll try to just be happy for you). what a blessing! maybe i should start looking on craigslist for one!