
A family from Travis' squadron here invited us over for Christmas dinner. It was fun to get to know them (the Dormers), and another family (with a really hard last name) better. It's amazing how you find really good people wherever you go.

They made these cute little hats that you see on Allana in the background.

My kids always are happy when there is food involved.

Micah is all decked out in new clothes from Grandma Timothy.

Okay I was realizing that I haven't posted pictures from our bathroom. I think it's because it is bordering to big and lavish and I feel guilty. Check out this jetted tub and how small Micah looks in it. We have only even used it once--really. But it was really nice. . .

I left out Micah's Christmas picture before. Does he look like he already really needs a nap?

Micah is the only one who has gotten to try this tub out. It was an emergency, and this was the closest most convenient way to clean him. Now they all want to get in. . .
3 comments:
I would love a big jetted tub like that. In our new house we have a nice big tub but no jets..LOL Your boys are getting so big!! I hope you guys had a good Christmas and wish you many Happy and Wonderful things for the New Year!
In Tennessee we had a big tub like that. it was fun to think about using but mostly it ended up as a great big bathtub for the kids to all fit in. it really does help reduce splashing puddles in the bathroom with such a big bathtub. we used ours a few times and it was fun.
And isn't it so fun to find good people. i love that!
Nice! We just moved into our new home in Vegas and it has one of those tubs in the master bathroom. And we haven't even used it yet! I did put Aspen in it once while we had visitors and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm still in awe that we have 2700 square feet! We just came from about 1100 including closets and NO garage. got your Christmas newsletter and enjoyed it, your family is so cute! Happy new Year!
`shiloh
Post a Comment