
I sure hope Micah keeps these eyes. I was relieved that when he lost his dark beautiful hair, his eyes still were bright blue, so I could kind of still recognize him. I was just being weird putting this outfit on him this morning (I don't think daddy approves of it). It's actually super cute and comfy, but after putting it on him, maybe yellow is more or a girl color, I don't know. . . Anyway, I was taking a few pics of the house and can't just not add this one. Noah adores Micah--he is such a good helper with him.
6 comments:
He does have beautiful big, blue eyes! I think the outfit is way cute and he does not look girly.
I can't believe how light his hair is now. CRAZY!!!! Still a cutie though!
Man, his eyes ARE incredible! Who else has those eyes? Noah? What a cute kid. I'll bet Matthew and Micah would play well together!
Also, Ryan says that "men don't wear yellow" a lot. I bought them nice yellow matching ties last year but Ryan hardly wears it for that reason.
Do you think he will wear the purple shirt I got him on clearance at Old Navy and am going to give to him on Christmas? hehehe we'll see!
Wow his eyes are so bright and beautiful. And his hair is so light.
nice digs!!
Post a Comment