
Okay I wish I could just wait until everything is unpacked and perfect, but face it. . . my house will never be all perfectly nice and clean at once. So we haven't hung everything, and I haven't organized all the rooms, or even unpacked a lot of boxes, butI had to post more house pictures anyway. Otherwise it may be years. . . this is just as you come up the stairs.

This is as you come in the front door and pass the front rooms, one on each side.

Okay so they are all the same room, but this is from the kitchen table.

Taken from half way up the stairs. . .

From the landing at the top of the stairs. . .
7 comments:
I bet I could throw an aerobie from the top landing and get it to land on the tree.
maybe I'll have Noah try it for me.
:o)
very nice home. good job.
Your house looks awesome! Its so big! That kitchen is dreamy.
I love you family portrait wall and I love the fireplace. I am so happy that you guys have all that space, especially after dealing with base housing in Mt Home. What a HUGE step up!!! Good luck unpacking. I should send Mike to you, he always has us unpacked in a couple of days and the boxes gone. I'm not sure I would be quite so motivated if he weren't around.
Your house looks so so nice! I am very envious. It isn't a base house, is it. Are you renting? How many rooms and stuff. You gotta email me and tell me all the details! passeymom@gmail.com
Your house is so nice. I wish mine was that nice.
Your house looks wonderful! I hope you're able to get everything settled in!
WOW! Great house. And YAY for laundry rooms!!!!
Post a Comment