Saturday, August 30, 2008

Potty Success!

Right after we got here, Ammon started to talk more about being a big boy and claiming he was not wearing a diaper. I had intended to wait until we move to Virginia and then really start to potty train him. But I thought--what the hay, I don't have much else to do here. So we tried underwear, had a couple of accidents, put a diaper back on and he never wet in his diaper again. For two days he told me when he had to go and had a dry diaper. So we put underwear back on and he has been dry ever since. Even at night time-- which I have heard of happening with kids, but it sure has never been the case in this family. Kaden still wear pull-ups at night and has never kept them dry through the night. So I know there could be some total regression in the future, but for now I am just excited and relieved.

No comments: