
Micah is a little more
sturdy than he used to be, so I taught Noah a new way to pick him up and hold him. Since then he wants to hold him and play with him all of the time. It can be really helpful to me and mostly it's just fun to see Noah really enjoying something and being happy, because he has his moments of being hard to get a long with. Every special moment I try to create or initiate seems to end with him turning it into an argument. His little mind is just too analytical and smart, so if you say something like "It's about 5:00" and it's really 4:58. . . watch out. I need to be more patient and find better ways to

deal with him sometimes. So I take advantage and let him play with Micah, and sing to him with me at bedtime, and those are great moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment