Sunday, December 18, 2011

Remember November...

Cute T I don't know why I thought this was funny. It was like she fell asleep from sitting and just folded over. When I woke her to go to Noah's piano, she popped right back up into sitting position.

Best buddies Taryn and Gwen. It's so fun watching little babes grow together.

Noah trying to teach a thing or two to his sister. I LOVE having a baby around with older kids. Babies bring out the best and sweetest in everyone.


One of the dozens of 3 dimensional creations of Ammon. This kid really amazed me sometimes.

Thanksgiving with the Richeys.





Noah playing chess with himself after 3 people played with him and everyone needed a break.



I think it's funny that the girls are playing with dinosaurs. Yep that's about what we have for them. Dinosaurs and cars. Noah turned TEN on Nov 26th. I don't know how this has happened. He had apple crisp for his cake.

His buddy Elijah came over to celebrate with us.




The trouble begins the moment the tree goes us. The bottom of our tree has been bare since the 2nd day.

cuteness




1 comment:

Marian said...

taryn is so cute!! i love the picture of her sleeping. i can't believe how much your kids have grown since i saw them!