This picture is also a good description of our December as we played a lot and ran around a lot and did lots of fun things that made this little boy decide to walk in the door and not go another step. This was on the way home one day from delivering a Secret Santa give to a lovely elderly lady in our ward. We got home at 5 or 6 and he was out cold, so I woke him and brought him in and he fell back asleep right inside the door. I left him there while I hurried and fed Taryn dinner (when she is hungry, she is hungry) and then put him down for the night. I thought it would be a rough night because of that, but he slept great all night.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
December tidbits
For this little nut, the month has been filled with runny noses and drool as her teeth were trying so hard to get through. Goodness, I have never seen so much drool from one little babe (and that's saying something).
This picture shows how very cold and hard it's been in Virginia so far this winter. I admit, I have been dreading the cold, but when Christmas day was still 60 degrees, it just felt a little off. I'll still try to enjoy all the mild weather I can while I can.
Ah, Taryn woke up one morning with this crazy rash of circle just above both eyes. She happened to have her 9 month check up that day, and they seem to think I am waxing her eyebrows at home. Not so. We still don't know what caused it, but it cleared up in about 3 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i read this post a long time ago, but forgot to comment. sorry. can't get over how cute taryn is. and how much she looks like a girl version of your other kids. and micah asleep on the rug is too great. that drool reminds me so much of weston - he always looked like that! too cute.
Post a Comment