Monday, May 16, 2011

Sundays

Here are my cute little boys before going out to church a couple of Sundays ago. I am just happy that their shirts fit them.

I am always open to advice and ideas when it come to making Sunday a special day. I don't know why it has to be tricky to make it a special day, set apart from the rest of the week, and still a day the kids looks forward to. All we have down the is semi regular is Church, Sunday naps, a family walk/bike ride, and Crepes or waffles for Sunday dinner. We sure do enjoy all of these things, but I want to make it so much better. It's a work in progress for us.

1 comment:

leah said...

My family is not as excited about this as I am, but in one of the Friend issues there was an idea to have Sunday Stations. You set up 6 different Sunday activities and either draw slips of paper out of a hat or roll a die, then go to that station...My kids would rather just wrestle with dad or play...I will keep trying though! ;)
Some of our stations are watching a "Jesus" movie, writing letters to missionaries/relatives/friends, writing in journal, playing a family game...It's been different every time, just depends on my mood!
Sure love catching up with you all through the blog!! Love and misses!