Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My monkeys

I was so incredibly brave this past weekend, when my friend Emily texted to see if we wanted to go to the zoo. I decided since Kaden has really really wanted to go, and Emily was willing to go with us, I would just go for it and see if we could survive. The first part was a little rough, just because Taryn was really mad, and it was crazy busy there. But once I got her fed again and settled down, it was great. Although Emily (with her 2 kids) did decide they would not being having 5 children of their own....I am hoping that I can pull myself together one day soon and be more in control and make it look easier so that I can change her mind. Notice my kids ARE all dressed in red or orange, though...

Checking out the monkeys gave them all kinds of fun ideas. Kaden was in pain every time he did this, but he kept doing it anyway.

No comments: