I would really like to post a beautiful Easter family picture here in this very post. Or at least a rough Easter family picture...but this is the only picture I have. The truth is, Sundays seem to be a little rough for this mother. I keep feeling so proud to have everyone ready and to church all by myself each week (and on time!), only to realize no one has combed hair, or my personal favorite was 2 weeks ago, when Travis pointed out that Kaden's shirtsleeves were up to his elbows and it wasn't reaching his pants to tuck in. Um, that's because he was wearing Micah's shirt (Kaden is 7 and Micah is THREE)....
So this last Sunday, I was careful to help Kaden find a shirt that fit him. Things were going great, until halfway through sacrament meeting, this time I noticed he had buttoned his shirt up wrong and was off by 2 holes. I couldn't help him fix it right then because this was my solo Sunday without Travis and Taryn had just fallen asleep on my shoulder, and nothing would be worth waking her at that point...so I planned to fix it later and completely forgot. I can only imagine what people are thinking about this Passey family!

1 comment:
I'm sure they think you are a great family! :)
Post a Comment