Sunday, April 10, 2011

Picture onslaught--Adventure with Grandma and Grandpa

My parents came to Virginia apparently during a slightly dreary and rainy season. We have had a few very nice days though and been able to do some fun things. We even made a little DC trip during spring break this last week. I was very nervous to attempt this trip, and especially since Travis wouldn't be able to go with us, but my parents have never been to DC at all, and this probably would be there last chance. They weren't pushing it at all, but I decided we should just go for it. I am so glad we did.Washington DC temple with "the boys" (or as Micah always calls them "the guys"..."where's guys?")
After a very nice and large breakfast buffet at the hotel, these yahoos asked if they could take the stairs back to our room. Considering the breakfast they ate, I figured I should definitely let the and join them. The first time I didn't get a picture (with Ammon struggling behind), and this time Micah and I took the elevator and met them on the 11th floor)...
Headed to the Capitol building to catch the bus to the Natural History Museum...
Ammon and the giant squid...very cool.
Ammon and Kaden get eaten by the Megaladon shark...
I spend some nice time in the bathroom feeding this cute little girl who slept and slept most of the day when I wasn't feeding her. That was such a nice blessing.

Union Station and our open top bus tour...


Ooooops I didn't turn this picture. Kaden is so creative with how he spends his time. He built a book track for cars to drive down.
Grandpa and Taryn

Taryn reading the news with her Dad at the computer.
Micah and Ammon being pilots at the Air and Space museum in Hampton yesterday.

No comments: