6 months1) When his Dad walks in the door or when we were out somewhere and come home and Trav is there waiting for us, he walks in and announces himself "Here I am, Dad!" because we all know Daddy was anxiously waiting and wondering where in the world his Micah was.
2) The way he calls his brothers "guys" all of the time "Mom, where's guys?" or "I go get guys come and eat", etc
3) When I ask him if he's done something I asked and he hasn't, he chuckles and says "Oh! ogot! (forgot)"
4) He says the cutest and most sincere prayers, and if he says the blessing on the food, blesses everything on the table individually
5) He always wants to help and to do everything that he sees everyone else doing
6) When we are all talking about some and laugh, he throws back his head and laughs loudly, then nods and chatters on and on like he totally gets it and is telling his own jokes back.
7) When I put him down for a nap, a lot of times he will sing at the top of the lungs until he gets tired
7) When I put him down for a nap, a lot of times he will sing at the top of the lungs until he gets tired
8) Always telling me he loves me and giving me big bear hugs "I love you so much Mommy"...also lately tells me things he loves about me like "I love yours feet Mommy" and I love yours neck"...?
9) Good at saying Thank you..."Gake you yummy dinner, Mommy" And "Gake you helping me Mommy
10) Always trying to bring me water to drink and getting lots of snacks to share with "guys"
This little guy has always been the center of attention wherever we go. It's almost guaranteed at any store we go to or anywhere else, that at least one or two people will comment "Oh, he is just precious" or "Just LOOK at those blue eyes", and I have caught him on several occasions, when someone doesn't comment, batting his eyelashes at them. He is a charmer, this one. Hmmm.

1 comment:
I can't believe he is so big already. I remember when he threw up on me at church the day he got blessed. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment