Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday walk

We went to Sandy Bottom Nature park after church on Sunday to go on a little family walk. On Friday I suddenly started to feel great--and have been wondering what in the world is going on. My left leg and hip that has made life so miserable for so long, suddenly almost stopped hurting altogether. I can feel it, but nothing like it has been. And I have had more energy--everyone I say that to, of course jumps and says I am nesting and this baby is coming NOW. But I am pretty sure just being in pain all of the time really saps your energy quickly. What a different pregnant gal I could've been this entire time! Anyway, this little Sunday walk was a celebration of newly founded walking abilities. I still feel the huge amount of pressure of a large baby girl pressing down on me, but what else can you expect really?Why is throwing rock in water the most fascinating activity ever? I mean really, I even love doing it--but it's funny that it's so entertaining.
The handsomest guy ever...

Kaden found a nice seat that everyone had to sit on.
I think he knows about his cuteness...

I'll call this my 37 1/2 week picture...
And this picture I should leave off altogether. But it's kind of a hilarious picture. Trav said it serves me right for making Noah take a picture of us together. Anyway, here's to a wonderfully beautiful Sunday afternoon with the family. We are soaking in the perfect temperatures this week!

5 comments:

JaNae said...

I think you look great! Tell that little girl to hold off for 2 more weeks :) Then we can have 3 generations born on March 16. Can't wait to see her! and you all of course.

Chellayne said...

Your'e looking Great. Glad youur'e feeling better and able to get around more. Rosalie pushed on me like that and it was dreadful. Almost done..so excited to see your sweet addition.

Melissa said...

You look so great Angela! Nothin' but a baby belly.

That last picture is HILARIOUS!!! I love the wheat! :)

Valorie said...

Ang, you made my day with that picture! Yea for your legs and hopefully the pain stays away. You're almost there.
But really, Christijan and I had a fun chuckle with that fun pic. Those are the best kind. And laughter feels so good in this stressful, crazy life we live in.

Jeanna said...

Ang, you look great! I'm on baby boy #4, due to arrive at the end of May. So tell me, how do you handle four boys? Glad you're getting a little girl this time around. Good luck!