I was just sitting here feeling antsy and anxious for no reason. And realizing I may just wish for the days of waiting to come back here in the next few weeks. Everyone I know who has had a baby recently, suspiciously seems to have fallen off of the blogging planet altogether. I don't think it is because there is nothing to blog about. I actually don't think we are quite ready for the changes about to hit us. Because it doesn't really feel like there IS a big change coming. I always get these weird feelings of denial. Silly me.
Anyway, it's not like I don't have anything to do. I need to work on dinner and there are all kinds of cleaning projects and just daily tasks that I am thinking I should do, but just haven't felt motivated for. But instead I sit and wonder when in the world I will experience just one real contraction that tells me I can meet this baby SOMEDAY soon. And I'm not even due for 10 more days. Just chill out, girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment