13 measly weeks! Sheesh(and way too many pounds later...)
I guess it's not like I have nothing new to post, since I haven't even mentioned this new little life that has been growing inside of me for the past 18 weeks. Frankly, it's what I wanted, but I have been very grumpy about it and I'm just now getting over that. It's hard to feel so completely awful and be quickly getting very pudgy-- and even though you know there is a reason for it, it sometimes doesn't seem like there is most of the time.
But now I suddenly have little energy again, and am not constantly nauseated and dizzy, and I am feeling little movements inside and it finally seems fun and worth it and amazing. It may take the rest of my life to recover the damage done to the house and get back on top of things, but I am also feeling so happy that the weather is so beautiful and not so hot and muggy this week! I know I am going to (and already have) have many moments of wondering what an insane idea this was, and wondering how in the world I can handle another baby when I barely can handle the ones we have been blessed with, but I know we can do this and that it will be a huge blessing for us. I haven't doubted that it's what we are supposed to do. When I panic about the fact that my belly popped out like 6 weeks before it ever did with my last pregnancy, people say "well, it IS your 5th!" But then I think well, if I did already with my 4th, why not with the 5th? The truth is, I was in better shape before Micah, plus I ate really healthy for most of that pregnancy. I feel like I blew it in the first trimester this time around, because truly I have not been eating healthy, but I decided to not give up and am slowly moving back to the healthier way. That's probably half of the reason I have felt so incredibly awful actually.
Anyway, that's our big new. FIVE. Now that sounds like a big family to me. I never thought I would be old enough for that. One reason we haven't told a lot of people very early, is I think subconsciously I want to avoid all the exclamations and claims of others just knowing we are having a girl. That thought has barely crossed our minds as we picture our 5th little boy and think how crazy that is. We are fairly sure, but we will know for more certain in about 5 or 6 days. Not that I am counting. I just want to see this little guy that has been wreaking such havoc in me.

12 comments:
Ang, I am very proud and happy for you! Please don't feel bad about the pounds you gain, because for one, you look fantastic. Gain ten or more pounds and then your tummy will almost be where mine is normally. You're great. You really, really are.I'll pray for more energy to head your way. Eat those greens!
Whoop! Whoop!! So excited! :O)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!
Sooo... i haven't heard what you found out at your ultrasound! What is the news?
So when Mom told me she also told me your estimated due date :) That is a great date by the way. I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations Angela! You are such a great momma and a 5th little one will just fit right in with your other cuties, girl or boy! Best of luck!
Congrats! You look great, so don't stress about your growing belly! I'm glad you are feeling better! It's no fun feeling sick and tired, especially when you have so many little one counting on you! So when do you find out what you are having? In the end, we all have what Heavenly Father wants to send to our families. I understand not wanting to say anything too soon...people often don't mean anything by their comments...they are just excited....well congrats again! Sure miss you and the boys! Would be fun to get them all together...now that could get real loud and wild! LOL! TTYL
congratulations. you are setting a trend aren't you? 5 kids. I so thought I was done at 4 and then every one around me that I know is pregnant (the 10 young moms in our wards have all been pregnant in this past year, but only with their 2nd or 3rd child) I have been trying hard to ignore it, but a woman can't help but think about the pregnant thing. And now that I have been thinking about it more, I read your blog and find out that I won't have to be the first to have 5, you have blazed the way and it will be okay to mention to my husband that maybe we should go for 5, cause after all, Angela has five (by the way, even though he only met you that one time he still remembers who you are, maybe cause you are a nurse and so is he).
Good luck with it and let me know if 5 is any worse than four - cause four really threw me off my game. Most people say that 3 is the tipping point, but I was okay until four. Some claim that it is all the same after x amount of kids - I wonder if that is really true. Actually I did tell someone that 4 kids is easier than 2 kids - more kids to entertain each other.
Sorry so long. This is just a topic that has been on my mind, since I have tried so hard to avoid thinking about our next one, yet it stares me in the face everywhere I go with everyone being pregnant lately.
Congratulations!! You are an amazing mom and you will do fantastic!!
Hee, hee! So "little guy" huh? You'll be awesome with your little princess!
Aahh, here's the news. :) You look amazing and your family is extremely healthy and I don't doubt you'll be back to where you want to be after you are done nourishing your little princess. :) I've seen you both giant (with a baby) and teeny tiny...I know what you are capable of.
That little girl is going to have so much protection from her brothers. She is one lucky gal.
I think you look great! And sometimes the only thing that sounds good in the first trimester is the crap foods. But whatever makes you feel better at that moment is okay when you're pregnant.
Post a Comment