Friday, September 10, 2010

Passey Food Hogs


Oh my goodness, look what Micah has learned. In our house everyone eats as fast as they can because they are panicking that they won't get as much as their brothers around them. So this is how Micah decided to eat yesterday morning. Eating with his right hand and guarding the loot with the left. I DID correct him after I took the picture. That's awful! They obviously aren't underfed, I mean really...

4 comments:

Marian said...

too funny! that is a priceless picture.

Candie said...

This is awesome!

THE JACKSONS said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always been impressed with how well your boys eat! Not saying they are "HOGS".....you would never see this at our house...most of our dinner time routine is spent in negotiations about eating what's been prepared! SO funny! Cute kids!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

That is hilarious! Boys are so funny, that is so something we would've done growing up.