I thought how fun it is to have Kaden and Ammon so close but also I realized Kaden was still a baby when he had to give up his baby position. I don't think it hurt him at all, and I still like the though of having them close in the end, but with the last 2 a little more spread out, I really was able to enjoy that fun stage a little longer. And keep my babies babies, maybe not always a good thing, but comforting to me a little.
It was also fun to hear there younger voices and how similar they are to their voices now, and how much their personalities were there even when they were younger. They truly are spirits from God with their own personalities, and I forget sometimes that their personalities are who they are and not how we have parented them. I mean obviously we can influence them and affect them greatly, but they each have truly individual and special traits that came with them. It's fun to see those traits at such an early age and see what they have developed into and wonder how they will manifest in their future selves. Parenthood is such an amazing blessing and experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment