Kaden had fun in soccer this season, but was quite a bit more timid than he was last season. I think it's because he went from being the biggest and oldest to one of the younger kids. It was fun though. He was on the same team as his friend Makaela and his school buddy, Kenneth (which sometimes just caused trouble, but mostly was fun)
The YMCA does a collective end of season soccer party, where we go and eat yummy food and play around and when it started to get dark they put on a movie on a big outdoor screen. But our favorite part was the fireflies. I love fireflies. (Maybe they start to make up for the existence of ticks)
The YMCA does a collective end of season soccer party, where we go and eat yummy food and play around and when it started to get dark they put on a movie on a big outdoor screen. But our favorite part was the fireflies. I love fireflies. (Maybe they start to make up for the existence of ticks)




1 comment:
Very cute pictures and videos! Your boys are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment