Saturday, July 10, 2010

Silly girl
















So here I am trying to just record a little of our lives even though it's boring on a blog without pictures. Then I picked up our camera yesterday and found all kinds of good stuff on there that I had forgotten about. Sheesh. So now I'm going to have do overload on posts a little bit. Let's start with the Beach. We have gone a little bit but these are from the day after school got out in June. My kids could stay at the beach all day long. Not even the jellyfish phase them anymore. We just have our handy vinegar spray bottle and they come to me when they need to. On this particular day we stayed too long. I really just wasn't aware of the time. And I noticed Kaden's back getting a little red at one point, and tried to reapply sunscreen to everyone, which is very tricky in the middle of water and sand and all their play. Anyway, I got roasted on my back and all my kids were slightly sunburned. Just a little--but I don't remember the last time I have let them get burned and it was very sad to me.

No comments: