I am mostly just posting these two videos to show Trav and my mom and anyone else who might just have the intuition on what is wrong with this boy. He started doing this yesterday morning and I would have taken him to the urgent care, except that he alternates with acting like this, and then walking around and even running a lot and acting normal. Over and over again yesterday, and then woke up normal this morning and it started again a couple of hours after being up. He's walking probably 70% of the time, and then 30 (maybe 40)% of the time he won't use his right leg. Could growing pains do this? It seems it couldn't be broken if he walks and runs part of the time. If it is still happening tomorrow I'll take him in. Anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He's definately favoring the right. I would take him in. Hopefully it's just a thing like with Sean when he was 3, the xrays seemed to cure him.
Hmmmmmm.... that is curious. I wonder if he has a pinched nerve or something and he seems better in the morning because he's been relaxed all night. Perhaps he could use an adjustment or something. It's an idea. I sure hope he starts feeling better! He sure is adorable! What a sweetie! Let us all know what you find out!
Post a Comment